FotoSketcher 2.95 is now officially available for download. As usual, FotoSketcher is 100% free for personal or commercial use.
Head to http://www.fotosketcher.com/download-fotosketcher/ to get either the full version (with setup and uninstall) or the portable version.
Here are the new features and changes in this release:
- skinned menus for all three themes (tip: press the INS key to cycle through the interface themes)
- added a new check box to double the size of the manual brush (useful for high resolution images, when the max size was too small)
- a couple of bug fixes :
- the most important bug fix concerns Windows Vista users who were sometimes getting a cryptic error message in French "Index de liste hors limite (-1)". Hopefully this is now solved.
- the popup menu was showing incorrectly in the scripts window
- some corrections to the Korean language files (thanks JaeHyung)
Regarding scripts (tip: press F5 to bring up the scripts window), here is a watercolor script which uses the Painting 9 and Painting 1 effects: http://www.fotosketcher.com/watercolor_script.fss (right-click this link and choose "save the target as...").
Here is an example produced with FotoSketcher 2.95 (Painting 9, then Painting 1 on the sky area, using the manual brush):
Welsh countryside - summer 2013