As promised I have just uploaded an early beta of FotoSketcher 2.00. Here is the download link: http://www.fotosketcher.com/FotoSketcher_beta.exe
It is still a bit rough around the edges and only supports English and French for the time being. The undo/redo function is also a little bit funny sometimes.
BUT apart from that it is perfectly usable and as far as I know stable.
Now for the goodies! The new features present are:
- Rotate (in 90° increments, lossless)
- improved interface (12 skins and flicker-free icons)
- one-click automatic contrast adjustment (based on histogram stretch and unsharp mask)
- check for updates
- automatic saving of window size, position and chosen skin
- 4 new realistic frames
- more responsive preview
- new custom brushes loading for Painting 7 effect
- new old photo effect (sepia, vignette, old photo texture)
All the best,