I am currently putting the finishing touches to FotoSketcher 2.70 and a stable beta version is available for testing.
You can download it directly here: FotoSketcher 2.70 beta 1
Here are the main changes in this version:
- user interface improvements:
- added a "minimize drawing parameters window" button. When clicked, the drawing parameters window stays open, but minimizes automatically to the top left corner of the main window.
- added a "script" button to the drawing parameters window to facilitate access to the script window (F5 still works of course)
- added a new window style (skin) called Obsidian, which is lighter than the Charcoal default style (and more legible)
- current zoom level is now saved more consistently
- effects enhancements:
- Painting 5 (watercolor) has been modified slightly to give a more painterly result (by increasing color variation between adjacent regions)
- Portuguese is now a supported language, thanks to Carlo Moreira (muito obrigado!). Users from Portugal and Brazil should now see FotoSketcher automatically default to Portuguese when running the program for the first time.