Here is a list of changes since version 3.50:
- UI/UX improvements (new splash screen, new material design icons in menus, both for light and dark themes).
- better brushstroke placement in the Painting 4 algorithm.
- support for HD export in Painting 4. After processing in Painting 4, a HD button will appear which allows you to export the painting to sizes up to 20000x20000 pixels. Great for printing at larger sizes.
- also in Painting 4, there is now the possibility to load multiple custom brushes (transparent black & white 32bit .png files). When opening the custom brushes, press CTRL or SHIFT to select multiple images. The loaded brushstroke images can then be automatically optimized for best results.
- if you have loaded custom brushes in Painting 4, you can save this information in a parameters file for later reloading of the same custom brushes.
- In the Oil Pastel sketch and Painting 4 effects, you can now choose the background color of your painting. To do so, choose one of those 2 effects in the drop down list, then right-click on the preview image.
- In the parameters window you can now change the position of the slider simply by pressing the left or right keyboard keys.
- Speed improvement for Pencil Sketch 1 (the oldest effect in FotoSketcher, which dates back to 2007!)
Here is the download link to FotoSketcher 3.60 Release Candidate 1: https://www.fotosketcher.com/FotoSketcher_3.60_RC1.exe