Monday, September 9, 2024

FotoSketcher 3.96 Release Candidate available

Hi all,

FotoSketcher 3.96 is now 99% ready. 

Before the official release, you can already test it by downloading the release candidate (portable version, no setup) here: https://fotosketcher.com/FotoSketcher_3.96_RC.exe

I have tested in Windows 10, Windows 11 and MacOS with Whisky (https://getwhisky.app/) on an M2 MacBook Air and it worked flawlessly.

Unless a showstopper bug is found this RC version will be released officially very soon.

As usual, I am very grateful if you could let me know if you find any issues with this version.

A huge thank you to all the people who have helped me over the years, with testing, translating and supporting me on Patreon or via PayPal (I am very grateful for all the coffee!).

 

New user inteface
 

New Pencil Sketch 6 effect
 
 
All the best,
 
David


2 comments:

Mark Trusz said...

Looks good David (after just a few images...). Seems to be running very fast, no issues that I've encountered so far. (Win11Pro)

Thanks for the updates. Congratulations!

Mark

David said...

Dear Mark,
Thank you very much for testing and for your feedback 👍