FotoSketcher 2.60 is now ready for download.
Head to http://www.fotosketcher.com/download-fotosketcher/ to get the latest version.
Here are the main changes in version 2.60:
- a brand new Painting 1 (watercolor) effect (which replaces the previous one)
- a new 'brushstrokes' frame
- a few bug fixes and interface improvements:
- solved the filename bug when dragging and dropping an image (thanks Casey for spotting that one)
- modified the naming convention to MyPhoto_FotoSketcher.jpg (better for sorting files alphabetically in a directory)
- solved a transparency bug with png files
- added a CTRL+S keyboard shortcut when an image is being processed to save an intermediate result
- added a progress bar when creating the new brushstrokes frame (which can take a few seconds)
Here is an example of the new Painting 1 (watercolor) effect (click on image for full-size view):
(original photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/29415407@N00/161436110/)
and here are the parameters used:
As always, you can use FotoSketcher completely for free, even for commercial work.