Saturday, February 8, 2014

FotoSketcher 2.75 released - now available in Japanese

Hello all,

Just a quick word to let you know that FotoSketcher in now available in 22 languages, including Japanese (thank you very much for your help, Kazunori-san!).

As usual, head to http://www.fotosketcher.com/download-fotosketcher/ to download the latest version.

Here is a painting of Tokyo bay, made with FotoSketcher 2.75 (click on image for full view):

(source image credits: Spreng Ben - http://www.flickr.com/photos/37010090@N04/4419536377/) 

Have fun and be creative!

All the best,

David

8 comments:

Casey said...

No one has spoken to you ((here) for over a month..

So I thought I'd say, "Hi!", and hope all is well for you.

David said...

Hi Casey,

Thanks for popping in :) I've actually had quite a few e-mails from users (I'm even late answering some of them, sorry) and I've been completely snowed under at work (not literally, as we've just experienced one of the mildest winters ever). On the FotoSketcher front, I have a couple of promising ideas which might result in brand new effects! So stay tuned ;)

Peter (BC, Canada) said...

"Brand new effects"... hmmm! I'm salivating already!

David said...

Thanks, Pierre :)

Casey said...

I agree.. drooling already..

may I suggest some form of "segmentation" effect? (something like Buzz simplify).

That would not be of use as it is but would be wonderful in a script - segmentation then oil paint/watercolour.

Good to hear you're well!

David said...

Hi Casey,

I'm curently looking into image analogies and pattern matching, but a nice segmentation effect is also something I'd like to create (a la Topaz or Buzz).

All the best,

David

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David said...

Bonjour Ari,

Merci beaucoup pour votre commentaire très sympathique. Cela m'encourage à continuer d'améliorer FotoSketcher. Pour information, je suis en train de finaliser un tout nouvel effet de dessin qui semble prometteur...

A bientôt,

David