As you may know, I've been working on a brand new version of FotoSketcher which will run on both Windows and MacOS. It has not been plain sailing and progress is slower than I had anticipated and hoped.
But I'm not giving up and it will remain my priority for 2023 to provide Mac users with a native version of FotoSketcher.
However, I have not forgotten Windows users and I'm currently polishing a brand new version (3.90), with bug fixes, cosmetic improvements, and new features:
Main bug fixes:
- preview would not update when changing a parameter value
- issues with the minimizing of the parameter window
- issues with image rotation
- program freeze when going to the fotosketcher.com website from the About window
- Possibility to run Painting 9 (watercolor) on the current image, without starting from a blank canvas (like you can already do in Painting 4, by right-clicking the Draw button). This allows much more versatility and is supported in the scripting engine.
- A more advanced painterly effect, which allows custom brushes (transparent png images)
Here is an example made with this new alogrithm, combined with Painting 9:
In the meantime I wish you a very Happy New Year!
......Happy New Year.......all best....
Thank you :)
Happy New Year! Thanks for the ultra creative software.
Je te souhaite une super belle année 2023 et que ton imagination déborde vers de nouvelles fonctionalités pour Fotoskectcher.
Au plaisir de tester tes trouvailles !
Merci pour tes vœux et très belle année 2023 pour toi aussi !
Post a Comment