A new version of FotoSketcher for Windows (v 3.90) is ready for testing.
A stable beta version is available here: https://fotosketcher.com/FotoSketcher_3.90_beta1.0.exe
Main bug fixes:
- preview would not update when changing a parameter value
- issues with the minimizing the parameter window
- issues with image rotation
- program freeze when going to the fotosketcher.com website from the About window
to run Painting 9 (watercolor) on the current image, without starting
from a blank canvas (like you could already do in Painting 4). This allows for much more versatility and
is supported in the scripting engine. Just add the "Don't erase background" command before running the effect.
- A new painterly effect - Painting 11 - with added color variability (which also supports not erasing the background).
- For Painting 4, 9 and 11 a new checkbox allows you to choose whether to start from a black background or from the existing image.
Here is an example on the famous parrot with the new Painting 11 effect.
As usual for beta version, I would be grateful if you could let me know if you run into any issue or bug :)
All the best and have fun!