FotoSketcher 3.90 for Windows is now officially released!
Head over to https://fotosketcher.com/download-fotosketcher/ to download either the standalone version (no need to install, just run the .exe file) or the version with setup.
Both versions have been digitally signed in order to avoid Windows blocking the download.
Here is a list of all changes and improvements in this release:
Main bug fixes:
- preview would not update when changing a parameter value
- issues when minimizing of the parameter window
- issues with image rotation
- program freeze when going to the fotosketcher.com website from the "About window"
- program would sometimes freeze when changing the opacity of text
- New Painting 11 advanced painterly effect, which allows custom brushes (transparent png images)
- In addition to Painting 4, possibility to run Painting 9 (watercolor) and the new Painting 11 on the current image, without starting from a blank canvas. This allows much more versatility and is supported in the scripting engine
- Parameter files and script files made with older versions of FotoSketcher can be loaded
- Directories for loading and saving images are saved, allowing easier navigation
- Directories for loading and saving scripts and custom brushes are also saved
FotoSketcher 3.90 for Windows remains 100% free, even for commercial work (e.g. selling your images produced with FotoSketcher. No royalty or attribution necessary).
Here is an example made with FotoSketcher 3.90 using the new Painting 11 effect, followed by the Painting 9 effect (with the new "Don't erase background" checkbox ticked).
P.S. Should you wish to support the development of FotoSketcher, you can buy me a nice cup of coffee via PayPal or become a patron on Patreon :)
Photo sketcher is still one of my main tools in my pipeline. It is an absolutely wonderful program. If you learn to use it in an advanced way, using different paint styles with the manual brush and mixing and matching things artistically, you can do absolutely wonderful creative artwork.
Thanks Dave ! 💖🙏😎👍....all best
i can"t copy paste in Affinity version 2,it's normal in Affinity version 1 possible
thanks in advance
regards charles janga
Copy to clipboard in FotoSketcher has not changed since previous versions and seems to work well with most applications.
Maybe this will help? https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/180397-copypaste-problem-in-affinity-photo-204/
merci David, du bon travail, bonne journée👍🖐
Merci Christian ;)
Post a Comment